Welcome to No Thank You, a linkup about the food you hate, despise and simply don’t get along with. It’s a quick and fun way to share the reasons you avoid the gross foods you hate – and a great way to meet others who share similar tastes. I’d love for you to join us and add a link to your own blog post!
Mushrooms are the grossest food on this planet. I first encountered this fleshy fungus in fifth grade on a frozen supreme pizza. We ran out of cheese pizza and my mom thought I wouldn’t notice if she removed the onions, peppers, mushrooms, sausage and pepperoni. The flavors lingered but I continued to eat because of her heart-felt efforts. Then disaster struck – I noticed a slimy, squishy thing in my mouth and looked down to see half a mushroom on my pizza. She missed a mushroom and I have despised them ever since.
NO MUSHROOMS, THANK YOU
- Eating a mushroom is like eating a slimy leech.
- They’re weird, puffy, and look like garbage thrown on a pizza or pasta or steak or omelette.
- Mushrooms are literally fungus.
- If you find yourself in a mushroom field and pick the wrong one, it can kill you.
Why don’t you eat mushrooms?
NO THANK YOU LINKUP RULES
- Share your post about why you don’t like to eat the food of the week. Entries that are completely unrelated to the theme or linked to your homepage will be deleted.
- Link back to this site so others can share, too! All you have to do it mention the linkup with Please Don’t Make Me Eat That in your post. Include the button below, if you’d like!
- You can link up your posts any day of the week, but the most common day to do so is Monday.
- Check out other posts that are connected to the linkup. It’s a great way to meet people like you and bond over your disgust of gross foods! You never know what you’ll learn.