Welcome to No Thank You, a linkup about the food you hate, despise, and simply don’t get along with. It’s a quick and fun way to share the reasons you avoid the gross foods you hate – and a great way to meet others who share similar tastes. I’d love for you to join us and add a link to your own blog post!
Of all the fruits in the world, kiwi might be the most beautiful. Inside the fuzzy dull-brown exterior is vibrant green flesh with tiny speckled black seeds. While this native New Zealand fruit might look like mouth candy, the tropical green fruit always never tastes as good as it looks. The bright coloring makes me think the fruit would burst with flavor, but it is always a big disappointment. Not to mention, the texture is gritty and slimy.
NO KIWIFRUIT, THANK YOU
- Anything with kiwi, especially a strawberry kiwi smoothie, is pretty much like drinking vomit.
- There’s a reason I chose to study abroad in Australia over New Zealand.
Why don’t you eat kiwifruit?
NO THANK YOU LINKUP RULES
- Share your post about why you don’t like to eat the food of the week. Entries that are completely unrelated to the theme or linked to your homepage will be deleted.
- Link back to this site so others can share, too! All you have to do it mention the linkup with Please Don’t Make Me Eat That in your post. Include the button below, if you’d like!
- You can link up your posts any day of the week, but the most common day to do so is Monday.
- Check out other posts connected to the linkup. It’s a great way to meet people like you and bond over your disgust of gross foods! You never know what you’ll learn.