Welcome to No Thank You, a linkup about the food you hate, despise, and simply don’t get along with. It’s a quick and fun way to share the reasons you avoid the gross foods you hate – and a great way to meet others who share similar tastes. I’d love for you to join us and add a link to your own blog post!
Eating plain celery is like eating crunchy water. It tastes like what I imagine water in solid form would taste like. Taste aside, celery is stringy. You know what I’m talking about, right? These annoying celery strings make it extremely hard to achieve a clean bite. I rarely chomp off a whole piece without leaving celery strings behind. Cooked celery might reduce my encounters with celery strings, but it makes the entire situation worse. Celery in soup is my most unfavorable food enemy. Period.
NO CELERY, THANK YOU
- As soon as I lay eyes on the lanky green vegetable topped with an abundance of feathery leaves in the grocery store, I quickly navigate around it before my boyfriend sees it. He loves celery; I despise it.
- Some believe celery smells awful; I don’t consider celery to have a distinct smell at all. Other people think celery tastes great; I find the taste of celery terribly unpleasant.
- I like water in liquid form not solid form, thank you.
Why don’t you eat celery?
NO THANK YOU LINKUP RULES
- Share your post about why you don’t like to eat the food of the week. Entries that are completely unrelated to the theme or linked to your homepage will be deleted.
- Link back to this site so others can share, too! All you have to do it mention the linkup with Please Don’t Make Me Eat That in your post. Include the button below, if you’d like!
- You can link up your posts any day of the week, but the most common day to do so is Monday.
- Check out other posts connected to the linkup. It’s a great way to meet people like you and bond over your disgust of gross foods! You never know what you’ll learn.