Welcome to No Thank You, a linkup about the food you hate, despise and simply don’t get along with. It’s a quick and fun way to share the reasons you avoid the gross foods you hate – and a great way to meet others who share similar tastes. I’d love for you to join us and add a link to your own blog post!
Some people think cauliflower is a magical vegetable. You can use it to make pizza crust, puree into “mashed potatoes” or blend into creamy soups. According to my picky taste buds, only Houdini himself could make these creations out of this gross and tasteless vegetable. Don’t get me wrong, I prefer bland food over anything else. To me, bland is the most delicious of them all. But cauliflower actually makes bland taste bad. That’s when you know something is really wrong.
NO CAULIFLOWER, THANK YOU
- Albino Broccoli. The White Supremacist of Vegetables. Ghost Trees. Whatever you call it, nothing makes cauliflower taste any better.
- The white floret sitting on your plate was once a green floret that has been wrongfully stripped of its soul.
- Replacing carbs with cauliflower was the worst idea in the culinary world. It’s an insult to regular pizza, mashed potatoes, bread, and tortillas that are perfect in the first place.
Why don’t you eat cauliflower?
NO THANK YOU LINKUP RULES
- Share your post about why you don’t like to eat the food of the week. Entries that are completely unrelated to the theme or linked to your homepage will be deleted.
- Link back to this site so others can share, too! All you have to do it mention the linkup with Please Don’t Make Me Eat That in your post. Include the button below, if you’d like!
- You can link up your posts any day of the week, but the most common day to do so is Monday.
- Check out other posts that are connected to the linkup. It’s a great way to meet people like you and bond over your disgust of gross foods! You never know what you’ll learn.