Welcome to No Thank You, a linkup about the food you hate, despise, and simply don’t get along with. It’s a quick and fun way to share the reasons you avoid the gross foods you hate – and a great way to meet others who share similar tastes. I’d love for you to join us and add a link to your own blog post!
According to my mom, Brussels sprouts are the villains of vegetables. Their vibrant green color and weirdly perfect round shape makes her cringe. She sticks her tongue out in disgust whenever this edible bud is mentioned, claiming they “cannot be trusted”. Her passionate disgust could convince any picky eater to avoid these small cabbages. She convinced me! I’ve never tried a Brussels sprout in my life and have no intention to eat them.
NO BRUSSELS SPROUTS, THANK YOU
- My mom is honest, trustworthy, and has good intentions. I do not question her suggestion to stay far away from Brussels sprouts and respect the pain she endured when she was forced to eat them as a child. I’m happy she is saving me from the same dreadful experiences.
Why don’t you eat Brussels sprouts?
NO THANK YOU LINKUP RULES
- Share your post about why you don’t like to eat the food of the week. Entries that are completely unrelated to the theme or linked to your homepage will be deleted.
- Link back to this site so others can share, too! All you have to do it mention the linkup with Please Don’t Make Me Eat That in your post. Include the button below, if you’d like!
- You can link up your posts any day of the week, but the most common day to do so is Monday.
- Check out other posts connected to the linkup. It’s a great way to meet people like you and bond over your disgust of gross foods! You never know what you’ll learn.