Welcome to No Thank You, a linkup about the food you hate, despise, and simply don’t get along with. It’s a quick and fun way to share the reasons you avoid the gross foods you hate – and a great way to meet others who share similar tastes. I’d love for you to join us and add a link to your own blog post!
I love raspberries. I love strawberries. I don’t like blueberries. I’ve wanted to like blackberries ever since I was a kid secretly picking this dark berry from my friend’s garden. In comparison to raspberries, blackberries are huge! I want them to burst with juicy flavor but never fail to leave me hopelessly disappointed. They are sour, crunchy, and dull. What a shame.
NO BLACKBERRY, THANK YOU
- Blackberries kind of taste like soap. A blackberry flavored foam soap.
- The seeds. Oh, the seeds! If blackberries didn’t have seeds I might feel differently about them.
- Blackberries have an intense color that stains your fingers for days (trust me, they attacked the raspberry bushes when I was little…we picked so many blackberries that summer).
Why don’t you eat blackberries?
NO THANK YOU LINKUP RULES
- Share your post about why you don’t like to eat the food of the week. Entries that are completely unrelated to the theme or linked to your homepage will be deleted.
- Link back to this site so others can share, too! All you have to do it mention the linkup with Please Don’t Make Me Eat That in your post. Include the button below, if you’d like!
- You can link up your posts any day of the week, but the most common day to do so is Monday.
- Check out other posts connected to the linkup. It’s a great way to meet people like you and bond over your disgust of gross foods! You never know what you’ll learn.