Welcome to No Thank You, a linkup about the food you hate, despise and simply don’t get along with. It’s a quick and fun way to share the reasons you avoid the gross foods you hate – and a great way to meet others who share similar tastes. I’d love for you to join us and add a link to your own blog post!
I don’t have a story to tell about why I don’t like bell peppers. The truth is, I’ve never liked this weird vegetable. I don’t like how they look, how they taste, or how the smell. Nothing about them makes me happy and I wish they weren’t added into the foods that I love…
NO BELL PEPPERS, THANK YOU
- What do you mean by pepper? Do you mean the black flakes of spice or large bell vegetables? At least Australians are smart and refer to bell peppers as capsicums to differentiate the two.
- Bell peppers have tiny seeds that always end up on the floor and are very annoying to clean.
- I don’t understand how to cut this weirdly hollow vegetable.
- How can one vegetable come in so many colors? Red, orange, green, yellow. Something fishy is going on…
- While it’s not impossible to pick peppers out of chili, a quesadilla, or pizza, it is impossible to remove the lingering sickly sweet pepper taste. In this way, bell peppers are bullies.
Why don’t you eat bell peppers?
NO THANK YOU LINKUP RULES
- Share your post about why you don’t like to eat the food of the week. Entries that are completely unrelated to the theme or linked to your homepage will be deleted.
- Link back to this site so others can share, too! All you have to do it mention the linkup with Please Don’t Make Me Eat That in your post. Include the button below, if you’d like!
- You can link up your posts any day of the week, but the most common day to do so is Monday.
- Check out other posts connected to the linkup. It’s a great way to meet people like you and bond over your disgust of gross foods! You never know what you’ll learn.