Welcome to No Thank You, a linkup about the food you hate, despise, and simply don’t get along with. It’s a quick and fun way to share the reasons you avoid the gross foods you hate – and a great way to meet others who share similar tastes. I’d love for you to join us and add a link to your own blog post!
Have you ever run around in your backyard without shoes on and landed on a thistle? Stepping on a thorny, prickly, and mostly unexpected plant hurts! Can you imagine eating a thistle? For a picky eater, eating an artichoke is like eating a thistle from your backyard. Artichokes are thistles, people! They are not the same evil daisy plant but they’re still thistles!
NO ARTICHOKES, THANK YOU
- A thistle in my throat is does not sound fun.
- Frankly, I’m intimidated by the strange look of an artichoke and it influences my decision to eat them.
- Artichokes take a long time to eat for little reward. They’re like crab legs in this way; and I don’t like crab legs either.
Why don’t you eat artichokes?
NO THANK YOU LINKUP RULES
- Share your post about why you don’t like to eat the food of the week. Entries that are completely unrelated to the theme or linked to your homepage will be deleted.
- Link back to this site so others can share, too! All you have to do it mention the linkup with Please Don’t Make Me Eat That in your post. Include the button below, if you’d like!
- You can link up your posts any day of the week, but the most common day to do so is Monday.
- Check out other posts connected to the linkup. It’s a great way to meet people like you and bond over your disgust of gross foods! You never know what you’ll learn.