Welcome to No Thank You, a linkup about the food you hate, despise, and simply don’t get along with. It’s a quick and fun way to share the reasons you avoid the gross foods you hate – and a great way to meet others who share similar tastes. I’d love for you to join us and add a link to your own blog post!
Many of my young summertime memories involve apricot juice dripping down my chin and landing on the wooden deck below. I spent my summer vacations outside; my mom supplied foods that were easy to eat on-the-go and apricots were one of them. As I grew older, fond memories of this light orange and fuzzy fruit faded. The juicy and flavorful fruit became dull and pithy. After a few experiences with pithy apricots, I gave up on the stone fruit all together. Now-a-days, it’s not that I don’t like apricots as much as I despise the pithy ones.
NO APRICOT, THANK YOU
- Do I always catch apricots when they are over-ripe and pithy or do they always have a grainy texture? The work that goes into finding a ripe apricot without a weird texture is exhausting.
Why don’t you eat apricot?
NO THANK YOU LINKUP RULES
- Share your post about why you don’t like to eat the food of the week. Entries that are completely unrelated to the theme or linked to your homepage will be deleted.
- Link back to this site so others can share, too! All you have to do it mention the linkup with Please Don’t Make Me Eat That in your post. Include the button below, if you’d like!
- You can link up your posts any day of the week, but the most common day to do so is Monday.
- Check out other posts connected to the linkup. It’s a great way to meet people like you and bond over your disgust of gross foods! You never know what you’ll learn.